Noble Products Coated Nano Silver
Product Code: noble-products-coated-nano-silver1
CHAKRA ACTIVATION CHART
Suggested Use: One drop in water as directed by your healthcare provider. For additional support, take 2-5 drops daily for 7-10 days as directed by your healthcare provider.
Noble's Coated Nano Silver is one of the most potent colloidal silver products on the market today which is patented and tested. Just ONE DROP is all you need.
Most "colloidal silvers" on the market are actually ionic silvers when examined (see study below). In addition, they are only 10-12 PPM per dose and studies show that those forms might bioaccumulate (store) in the body which can cause problems over time.
Coated Silver provides the following benefits*:
- Broad Range Immune Benefits
- Respiratory Health
- Sinus Health
- Digestive Health
- Skin Health
- Bladder and Urinary Health
- Travel Health
BEST AND HIGHEST
- Concentration in the World 20,000 PPM, easy to dilute and transport
- Particle Saftey Reliable, no clumping, no trapping in the body.
- Stability Ultimate stability in any water based liquids for any time period
CONCENTRATION AND SAFETY
- 20,000 PPM concentration, which can be diluted 2000 times and more to reach any PPM required for your personal needs
- Does not block enzymes and metabolism
- Does not get trapped in the body - the body can cope with and eliminated coated silver
- Coated Silver nanoparticles remain fully dispersed when they are diluted in water based liquids with very complex compositions
- Distribution of Coated Silver remains homogenous for extended period of time
- Coated Silver retains its properties for years in complex liquids, foods, and drinks
USES & COST
- Lowest cost per PPM
- No analogues in number of uses, stability, and safety
- Can be effectively used for any colloidal silver application
- Can be effectively used where other colloidal silvers can not, in combinations with liquids, foods, drinks, tinctures, herbs, essential oils, etc.
Please view the linked PDFs below to see publication on the Comparative Analysis of Commercial Colloidal Silver and Certificate of Analysis (COA).
Coated Silver (COA) Certificate of Analyses with some comparison against the other "colloidal" silvers on the market
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*All these statements and information on the product descriptions and this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.