Sanjevani Active Methyl B Complex Formula
Have a question?
CHAKRA ACTIVATION CHART
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
This product provides a complete array of essential B-complex vitamins important for optimal health and functioning of numerous biochemical reactions in the body. B vitamins are required in the diet on a daily basis to support energy production, brain, liver and nerve cell function, and muscle tone in the GI tract. This high-potency B complex vitamin supplement is uniquely formulated to provide amounts and sources of B vitamins that are efficiently utilized and well-tolerated by the body. Activated, coenzyme forms are included to provide optimum B complex vitamin support for individuals who may have difficulty metabolizing standard supplemental forms of B vitamins.
• Activated folate: Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), a bioactive form of folate, is included to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form of folate commonly used in fortified foods and supplements. L-5-MTHF is especially useful for supporting neurological system requirements as it is the only form of folate that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
• Activated vitamin B12: The methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 is exceptionally well-absorbed and readily used by the body. Methylcobalamin, is especially useful for supporting neurological function and homocysteine metabolism.
• Highly absorbable thiamine: To support optimal thiamine absorption, this product provides benfotiamine, a naturally-occurring, fat soluble form of thiamine that has up to 3.6 times higher absorption than water-soluble forms of thiamine that are more commonly used in dietary supplements.
• Activated vitamin B2 and B6: Active forms of vitamin B2 (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate) and vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) are also provided for highest absorption and bioavailability. These essential vitamins are important for methylation processes and are also necessary for other metabolic steps including energy production and red blood cell formation.
• Hypoallergenic: This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.