Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Sanjevani Glucose Formula Forte is a clinically formulated blend of nutrients designed to be used along with a balanced diet to support healthy blood sugar metabolism.* It provides an unique combination and form of nutrients which make it an effect natural choice for glucose support.
Sanjevani Glucose Formula Forte provides the following key ingredients:
These specially chosen standardized herbal extracts of the herbs help improve and stabilize metabolic glucose balance.* These herbs have been used safety for centuries in India and Asia and, more recently, boast positive results in clinical research trials:
- cinnamon (Cinnulin PF standardized to 3% type A polymers)
- banaba extract (standardized to 1% corosolic acid)
- gymnema extract (standardized to 25% gymnemic acids)
- turmeric phytosome
These key nutrients and antioxidants also enhance the benefits of this formula:
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) and Alpha Lipoic Acid provide widespread cellular protection. These antioxidants nutrients support glucose metabolism and liver support.*
- Vanadium, from vanadyl sulfate, has shown insulin-like effects in vitro and has supported healthy glucose metabolism in animal research.
- Chromium (both in forms of polynicotinate and nicotinate glycinate chelate) is effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes. It may help reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating.*
- Biotin (as D-biotin) also helps with glucose metabolism and has a synergistic effect with chromium.
Note: Sanjevani Glucose Formula Forte also provides some additional benefits for lipid metabolism and cholesterol support.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*All these statements and information on the product descriptions and this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.