Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Recommended duration for use:
- For seasonal detoxification – 2 capsules twice daily for 3 weeks.
- For constipation and improve digestion - 2 capsules twice daily for 3 months.
- For preventative health – 1-2 capsules before bedtime as a rejuvenation tonic.
- For ophthalmic care – 1-2 capsules for long term use.
Sewanti Triphala Plus Ayurvedic Detoxification and Rejuvenation formula 11:1 High Potency extract provides the followings benefits:
Triphala literally means Three Fruits is a 5000 year old formula.
Cleanses the body of wastes and toxins, enhances elimination.
Strengthens the eyes and vision.
Helps promote healthy blood lipids, prevents oxidative damage, and reduces inflammation.
Helps correct constipation without causing dependence,supporting healthy digestive function and strengthening nutrient assimilation.
Helps normalize liver and gall bladder function, protects the liver and pancreas.
Helps boost energy and dispel fatigue.
Sewanti Triphala Plus is a extract of 11: 1 of the following herbs:
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) is traditionally used in gastrointestinal disorders, skin diseases and impurities of the blood. 125 mg.
- Belliric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica ) is traditionally used for diseases of the eyes and has significant anti-asthmatic, expectorant and antitussive properties. 125 mg.
- Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is traditionally used for heat and inflammation, and helps to enhance bioavailability. 125 mg.
- Chamber Bitter or "Stone Breaker" or Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) is traditionally used in the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice and gall bladder stones. 83.35 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is traditionally used to reduce inflammation, soothe irritated tissues and harmonize the actions of the ingredients in the formula. 41.65 mg.
Traditionally, Triphala is used to cleanse the body of wastes and toxins, enhance elimination, and strengthen the eyes. It is used as an important bowel remedy, to prevent and treat constipation, normalizing the secretions of the liver and gall bladder. Although Triphala is commonly used as part of a detoxification regimen, this effect is balanced by its rasayana (rejuvenative) properties, simultaneously boosting energy and dispelling fatigue
The name 'Triphala' means 'three fruits,' and refers to a combination of the fruits of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.
Ayurvedic physicians designate Triphala as a rasayana, a Sanskrit term given to those medicaments that improve general health and prolong life. Although Triphala has a long history of use in India, it is a relatively new product in the West. To ensure the best effect, Sewanti's team of Ayurvedic physicians have formulated Triphala with other herbs, to better tailor it to the Western physiology.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*All these statements and information on the product descriptions and this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.