Suggested Use: For daily prevention: Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue. For acute allergy attack: Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 4 hours as needed. Do not exceed more than 18 tablets in 24 hours. Children 4-11 years: For daily prevention: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue. For acute allergy attack: Dissolve 1-2 tablets under the tongue every 4 hours as needed.
ClearLife Allergy Relief Tablets with 10 natural actives to provide more relief of more symptoms like allergic rhinitis, sneezing, itchy eyes, and runny nose. Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and pollen and ragweed. Does not cause side effects like drowsiness, dizziness or anxiety which may be caused by drugs like Allegra, Zyrtec & Benadryl.
- HOMEOPATHIC ALLERGY SUPPORT - ClearLife tablets provide fast, non-drowsy relief of multiple allergy symptoms. Powerful, comprehensive formula made of 16 active homeopathic ingredients to relieve runny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyes, congestion and skin irritations. This deep acting formula works on indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, in any region.
- STIMULATE THE BODY'S DEFENSES - We believe that real relief doesn't need to come with frequent side effects that can be bothersome or even serious. Our products provide relief by using micro-doses of multiple active ingredients to stimulate your body's own natural defenses. ClearLife relieves allergic symptoms without causing dryness, drowsiness or jitters.
- MULTIPLE SYMPTOM RELIEF - Homeopathic dilutions of Euphrasia, Histamine, Selenium and Sulphur provide relief of sneezing, allergies, watery eyes, skin irritations and congestion.
- RELIEF, WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS - Provides natural relief that doesn't cause dryness or loopy, dizzy feelings like some allergy medicines can.
- QUICK DISSOLVE TABLETS - Easy to use, dissolvable tablets for fast, convenient relief whenever allergy symptoms start. This safe formula can be taken daily, or as needed during an allergy attack.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*All these statements and information on the product descriptions and this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.