Curcumin C3 Reduct® (95% Tetrahydrocurcuminoids) is expected to be more bioavailable compared to unmodified Curcuminoids. In addition to better absorption, C3 Reduct® has:
• Better antioxidant activity
• Better pharmacological activity
• Non-staining and photo-stable off-white color
• Higher stability at physiological pH levels
• Color-free curcumin extract with superior solubility and pH stability.
Curcumin C3 Reduct® addresses issues of potency, color, dosage, stability and bioavailability. AFI uses Sabinsa’s Patented Tetrahydrocurcuminoids and their use in regulating random protein cross-linking and thereby treatment of melanoma, aging and inflammation†