Sewanti Triphala Plus Ayurvedic Detoxification and Rejuvenation formula : 11:1 High Potency extract
Triphala literally means Three Fruits is a 5000 year old formula,
Cleanses the body of wastes and toxins, enhances elimination
Strengthens the eyes and vision
Helps promote healthy blood lipids, prevents oxidative damage, and reduces inflammation
Helps correct constipation without causing dependence,supporting healthy digestive function and strengtheningnutrient assimilation.
Helps normalize liver and gall bladder function, protects the liver and pancreas
Helps boost energy and dispel fatigue
Safe for people of all ages
Dosage: Adult dose - 500mg per capsules
- For seasonal detoxification – 2 capsules twice daily for 3 weeks.
- For constipation and improve digestion - 2 capsules twice daily for 3 months.
- For preventative health – 1-2 capsules before bedtime as a rejuvenation tonic.
- For ophthalmic care – 1-2 capsules for long term use.
Traditionally, Triphala is used to cleanse the body of wastes and toxins, enhance elimination, and strengthen the eyes. It is used as an important bowel remedy, to prevent and treat constipation, normalizing the secretions of the liver and gall bladder. Although Triphala is commonly used as part of a detoxification regimen, this effect is balanced by its rasayana (rejuvenative) properties, simultaneously boosting energy and dispelling fatigue
The name 'Triphala' means 'three fruits,' and refers to a combination of the fruits of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.
Ayurvedic physicians designate Triphala as a rasayana, a Sanskrit term given to those medicaments that improve general health and prolong life. Although Triphala has a long history of use in India, it is a relatively new product in the West. To ensure the best effect, Sewanti's team of Ayurvedic physicians have formulated Triphala with other herbs, to better tailor it to the Western physiology
Triphala Plus is a extract of 11: 1 of the following herbs.
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) is traditionally used in gastrointestinal disorders, skin diseases and impurities of the blood
- Belliric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica ) is traditionally used for diseases of the eyes and has significant anti-asthmatic, expectorant and antitussive properties
- Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is traditionally used for heat and inflammation, and helps to enhance bioavailability
- Chamber Bitter or Stone Breaker or Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) is traditionally used in the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice and gall bladder stones
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is traditionally used to reduce inflammation, soothe irritated tissues and harmonize the actions of the ingredients in the formula.