An Inflammation Nation by Sunil Pai, MD | Signed Copy
CHAKRA ACTIVATION CHART
Please Note: Using the "add to cart" or "buy" button above, will add the signed copy paperback version of the book, please add a personalized message and let us know if this is a gift to someone else in the checkout notes box.
Awaken to the Truth About What is Really Happening Behind the Scenes in America Today!
Changing your health and eating habits to restore and maintain your health can be challenging. But compared to surgery or extensive drug regimens with debilitating side effects, the effort is decidedly worth it.
Here to make things a bit easier, Dr. Sunil Pai presents a ten-step guide to help you prevent and treat disease through diet and lifestyle changes, as well as through the use of natural anti-inflammatories. With extensive information on the production of food, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements, this remarkable resource pulls back the veil on what’s "really" in the foods and products you consume daily—and how they’re affecting your health.
All too often, conventional health care simply manages diseases rather than actually resolving them. By understanding that inflammation is the underlying trigger mechanism to all ailments, you can learn to prevent, reverse, and treat most chronic illnesses—including cancer—by applying integrative medicine’s natural, evidence-based solutions.
Informative, educational, and enlightening, this book will help you understand the truth and motivate you to start taking back your health!
The ultimate 10-step guide to help you prevent and treat all diseases you might encounter. In this single remarkable resource, you will learn:
- Why inflammation is the common link to all diseases, including cancer.
- The life-extending benefits of an anti-inflammatory diet.
- How to reduce inflammation (and stress) naturally and effectively
- The life-threatening "black box" dangers of NSAIDs
- How hidden food sensitivities can torpedo even the healthiest diet
- Easy effective ways to safely clear toxins from your body
- How to strengthen your immune system with a healthy gut microbiome
- Simple steps that help you maintain healthy glucose levels
- How to tell the difference between high quality and dangerous supplements.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.