Suggested use and dosage for adults:
Shake well before using. Take about 10-15 drops to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
- Alcohol Free!
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Bamboo Dried Shoots. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Bamboo tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in a FDA registered facility.
Bambusa vulgaris, common Bamboo, is an open-clump type bamboo species. It is native to Indochina and to the province of Yunnan in southern China, but it has been widely cultivated in many other places and has become naturalized in several. Among bamboo species, it is one of the largest and most easily recognized. Bambusa vulgaris forms moderately loose clumps and has no thorns. It has lemon-yellow culms (stems) with green stripes and dark green leaves. Stems are not straight, not easy to split, inflexible, thick-walled, and initially strong. The densely tufted culms grow 10–20 m (30–70 ft) high and 4–10 cm (2–4 in) thick.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main ingredient: Bamboo (Bambusa Vulgaris) Dry Shoot. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
- 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
- We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
- Actual color of liquid may be different from the colour on the picture.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.