Chuan Xin Lian Alcohol Free 2fl.oz
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Chuan Xin Lian ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Chuan Xin Lian Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Chuan Xin Lian NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Chuan Xin Lian Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Chuan Xin Lian herbal glycerite on market!
Andrographis herb is an annual plant, 50 to 100cm high. The whole herb is intensely bitter. Stems is erect, branched, rectangular, and with slightly enlarged knobs. Leaves are opposite, from ovate-oblong to oblong-lanceolate, 2 to 11cm in length, 0.5 to 2.5cm in width, with apex acuminate, cuneate base, entire or shallowly undulate leaf margins, dark green above, gray-green below, and with 3 to 4 pairs of lateral veins. Petiole is short or subsessile. Panicles are terminal or axillary. Capsule is oblong, about 1.5cm long, flattened on both sides, with a central longitudinal groove. The flowering stage is from August to September, and mature fruiting phase is in October. It mainly grows in hot and humid plains and hilly areas.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Wild Harvested Chuan Xin Lian, Andrographis (Andrographis Paniculata) Dried Herb Powder. Origin: China.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.