Dream Herb Syrup Tincture 2fl.oz
Calea Zacatechichi is one of the most powerful dreaming herbs. It enhances sleep, dram recall, prolongs dreams and lucid dreaming. It is also used for anxiety, arthritis, asthma, cleansing and more.
Suggested use and dosage for adults:
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
- Alcohol Free!
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Dream Herb syrup extract!
- Dream Herb syrup extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Dream Herb syrup extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Dream Herb syrup extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Dream Herb syrup tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Dream Herb was traditionally used by the Chontal Natives of Oaxaca, Mexico. It would be prepared as a tea and drank while smoking a cigarette made up of the Calea zacatechichi foliage just before going to bed. Those who partook of the Dream Herb were able to experience lucid dreaming; the ability to control and remember their dreams with less effort. Calea is an extremely bitter herb, thus we offer you sugar syrup.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb) dried leaf and stems from Oaxaca, Mexico.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: water, sugar.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.