Sage Alcohol Free 2 fl.oz
Sage Alcohol Free 2 fl.oz
Have a question?
CHAKRA ACTIVATION CHART
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Sage ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Sage Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Sage NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Sage Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Sage herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Sage also known as S. officinalis, Common Sage, Garden Sage, Dalmatian Sage, and Purple Sage. Sage contains Thujone (35 to 60%), 1,8-cineol (15%), camphor (18%), borneol (16%), bornyl esters, a-pinene and salvene. Sage is one of the more popular herbs in the Middle Ages through 18th century, sage has drifted into lesser use as more delicate flavors grew more popular. The evergreen herb is enjoying a resurgence of late, in part based on its many uses and benefits.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Sage (S. Officinalis) dried leaves. Origin: Argentina.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside! We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.