1-2 caps daily, with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practioner.
Kava may potentiate alcohol, barbiturates, and substances affecting mental activity and the central nervous system and drugs that promote relaxation. This indicates that Kava may be used concurrently to help diminish doses and eventually help one to get off more toxic medication. This must be done only under the supervision of a qualified health care professional.
Kava Calm Px contains the active constituent kavalactone, extracted from Piper methysticum for healthy neurotransmitter support and promoting a state of relaxation. Preliminary research suggests that kava supports healthy GABA activity by interacting with its receptors. Kavalactones have been demonstrated in studies to cross the blood-brain barrier, which explains their rapid effects on mood. Kava is an excellent addition to a daily stress management program.
• Potent liquid extract in a convenient vegi-capsule.
• 150 mg kavalactone per serving.
• Ecologically harvested Kava from the Pacific Islands.
• Supercritical extract uses CO2 to obtain essential oils and standardize kavalactone content.
• Whole herb added for optimal synergy with plant constituents.
• Supports a whole-life stress management program.
• Non-GMO lecithin provides an emulsion for enhanced bioavailability.
• In vitro research suggests that kavalactones support NF-κB function.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.