Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 2 times a day before meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Sewanti Holy basil Plus is a potent synergistic extract in a ratio of 22:1 of the following herbs.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) is traditionally used to cleanse the body of toxins and strengthen the mind. Holy basil has gained increasing interest for its numerous medicinal uses. 275 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a popular Indian herb traditionally used to reduce pain, boost energy, and enhance fertility. 60 mg.
- Indian Beech (Pongamia pinnata) is traditionally used in disorders of the female reproductive tract, skin, blood, gums and teeth and digestion. 50 mg.
- Rose Leadwort (Plumbago indica) is traditionally used in abdominal disorders, hemorrhoid and skin diseases. 50 mg.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is traditionally used to enhance immunity, rejuvenate the mind and body, and reduce symptoms of heat and inflammation. 40 mg.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is traditionally used in the treatment of digestive disorders, live/gall bladder disorders, edema, inflammatory joint diseases and cardiovascular disease. 25 mg.
In a study by Sewanti’s Research Team Holy Basil Plus exhibited increased levels of glutathione peroxidase (GPX), glutathione S-transferase (GST), glutathione reductase (GRD), superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT), and decreased levels of lipid peroxidation (LPO), in vivo.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
†*All these statements and information on the product descriptions and this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.